The Scattered Worlds
The planets of the Galactic Halo are referred to as the Scattered
The Coruman language is the lingua
franca of the Scattered Worlds.
HOME STARS: Translation of Coruman name for the Milky Way Galaxy.
The Guardians of the Starlanes is a group of Avethellans who
maintain safe Refuges throughout the Scattered Worlds.
- Ashtoki: Strange, ethereal, paranoid race which resulted
from a Daamin attempt to engineer a
perfect race c. 22 million BCE.
- Bitterwood: Hlutr name for a type
of tree common in the Scattered Worlds.
- Children of Lost Time: A Scattered
Worlds race from Lamtek Tarluen, which managed species evolution
by force of will. The Children of Lost Time never developed star
- Dareta H'Lamoth: Scattered Worlds
race which could shape the genetic development of its children.
- Dawn People
- Dogs: Partner race to Humans, raised
to intelligence by Human genetic engineering.
- Dolphins: First intelligent race
upon Terra. Limited partners with Humans.
- Flets: Highly dangerous lifeform native to Tyra Kiernath.
- Folk of the Thousand Suns: Scattered
Worlds race which could shape the genetic development of its
- Grand Starwoods (of Ziparque):
Scattered Worlds species capable of managing species evolution
by force of will.
- Halira: Aquatic race, plesiosaur-like,
of the planet Ottansey.
- Iaranori: Scattered Worlds race,
known as the originators of the Galactic
Riders. The Empire of the Iaranor
(c. 600 million years ago) was the first great Scattered Worlds
- Ice Dancers: Short-lived race native to Inse.
- Keimain: Sapient race native to the planet T Keimai.
- Kelf: Nonsapient food source of the Sebhra.
- Kreen: A Scattered Worlds race which
ruled the Empire of the Miethara.
- Lavarren: Extinct race of the
- Mehbis Folk: Extinct race of the
- Metrinaire: Scattered Worlds race
whose history ran concurrent with Human history. Humans and Metrinaire
were often partners.
- Minstrel Fish (of Jasenifora):
Scattered Worlds race which managed species evolution by force
- Sebhra: A Gathered Worlds race,
the "Enemy" of the Kreen.
- Sssassp'kit: Scattered Worlds race.
copyright © 2003, Don Sakers
All rights reserved